Free Mover (Devil’s Claw Blend) – Natural Anti-Inflammatory Joint Relief For Horses
– Natural Anti-Inflammatory Joint Relief For Horses. Original dried blend for the older horse or perfect for the more active horses
- Equine joint supplements to maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system
- Combat stiffness caused by old age, injuries or poor nutrition
- Help maintain healthy flexible joints and good circulation
- Treat laminitis and navicular with natural safe herbs
- Click here for the concentrated liquid version ‘Free Mover Plus’
- improve flexibility and movement in the joints
- neutralise the acidity in the horses’ system
- help increase circulation
A handful of herbs can make a world of difference
Free Mover (Devil’s Claw Blend) Dried
A traditional blend of dried herbs to maintain a healthy musculo-skeletal system in your older horses. Devil’s Claw is a very effective and popular herb for older horses and for maintaining flexibility and movement in the joints and muscles. High in vitamins and minerals to increase circulation and promote good health.
Devil’s Claw is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory herb and combined with willow bark which is said to be your natural aspirin, as is Meadowsweet you are providing a healthy nutritional approach to good health.
Herbs work by treating the body as a whole, as opposed to treating the symptoms in isolation. Therefore herbs will take some time to be absorbed by the system, and for improvement to be seen. The liquid extracts are more concentrated than the dried blends and work faster.
Feeding Instructions: Mix 20-30 gms daily into horses feed. Half a cup = approximately 20 grams. A 400gm bucket will give you 20 days dosage.
Exact measurements are not as critical with herbs as with synthetic medicines so quantities can be adjusted to suit the size of horse as well as the sensitivity of the horse. A normal guide would be 20gms daily for an average size pony 13.2hh, whereas a large horse 16.1hh and upwards will need between 30 and 50 grams daily.
Both the dried and the liquid Free Mover are real customer favourites for older horses that suffer from stiff joints and to keep joints conditioned and free moving. Ideal for horses that are in training and competing.