Echinacea root contains high levels of alkylamides widely regarded to be the most active constituents. Echinacea Premium provides natural immune support to health challenged by change of season, stress, bacterial or viral infections, training, stabling and competing. Echinacea root is used to promote robust health and support immune function in contagious environments like shows and racing stables. For the symptoms of allergies Echinacea root is combined with Rosehips, a good natural source of vitamins A, C and bioflavonoids and Eyebright. This formula helps to support mucus membranes against airborne allergens that cause build up of mucus and catarrh in nasal passages. Brightens eyes. Use daily for best results. Avoid shared water troughs at competitions.
- Horses travelling overseas should be given 20-40ml daily for 2 weeks before travelling.
- Continuous use is recommended.
- Immune support for dairy cows, livestock and pets.
Directions for use â€“ Maintenance dose:
Horses: Give 10-20ml daily. Large Animals: 10-20ml daily.
Small Animals: Give 2-5ml daily. For pets dilute with milk.
Or at first sign of symptoms give 2-3 times daily for 5 days. Give in feed or by oral syringe. Not recommended for cats.
Each 20ml dose contains:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea root) 5000mg
- Rosehips (Rosa canina hips)Â 1200mg
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis herb) 1000mg
- Contains purified water andÂ ethanol.
Echinacea should not replace appropriate veterinary infective treatment.