Cool N Tite is a cooling liniment used as a companion or substitute for poulticing after competition and exercise. Helps to cool hocks and legs and soothe heated tendons after exercise.
- Cooling liniment used for poulticing after competition and exercise.
- Helps to cool hocks and legs and soothe heated tendons.
- Beneficial for training to help soften large muscle areas and to help release muscular tension.
- Cooling action for faster recovery . Aromatic oils may help to open breathing passages when applied to the nose.
- Effective sport liniment.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
- Arnica extract (Arnica montana)
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)
- Wintergreen Oil (Gaulthera procumbens)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- In an aqueous cream base.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Liberally apply directly to affected area and use as required.
Contains arnica – for industry rules consult with your veterinarian
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep away from eyes
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist